Peter Salob, MD
Dr. Salob specializes in sports medicine with an emphasis on the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of knee injuries, shoulder injuries and disorders. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Dr. Salob lectures extensively and has written numerous articles about sports medicine injuries in the adult, adolescent and pediatric populations.
- Knee/Hip surgery, Pediatric Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Former team doctor for the Boston Marathon, U.S. figure Skating Team, Boston Ballet and World Wrestling Federation
- Team physician for the NCAA Division I Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Team physician for the Dwight-Englewood School
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
- Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ
Dr. Salob holds a B.S. from the University of Michigan and Columbia University. He attended medical school at the University of Chicago where he graduated with honors. Continuing his education, Dr. Salob completed his internship and residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in New York. At Harvard Medical School/Children Hospital Boston he completed a fellowship in pediatric orthopedics, specializing in pediatric trauma and sports related injuries.
Dr. Salob received specialized training during his fellowship in all aspects of sports-related injuries – from stabilizing injured athletes on the field to performing various injury repairs and reconstructions. Dr. Salob’s specialized training helps athletes get back to their sport in the quickest and safest manner.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
401 South Van Brunt St, Englewood, NJ 07631
Located on the 3rd Floor
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday | 8:30am – 6:00pm